Submitted by admin on
What's in a name? A great deal of investment, the recognition of which results in public goodwill for your company and its products. Registering your trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office can help maintain and enforce your company's right to the exclusive use of its brand names. The trademark attorneys at Fulwider Patton LLP are well aware of the value that names can hold, and we will work to register and protect your business' trademarks.
Trademarks, service marks, and company names can be valuable assets for any business. Our experienced trademark attorneys can help you register your marks and protect your good name.
Our intellectual property lawyers advise and guide clients through the trademark and service mark registration and enforcement process in a number of ways including:
- Taking part in the selection of appropriate words, names, symbols, shapes, and colors to represent your business and products
- Researching the availability of selected trademarks and service marks
- Filing applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to obtain federal registration for your trademarks
- Gaining far-reaching international protection by working with global intellectual property resources
- Working with experienced international attorneys to obtain foreign trademark and service mark registrations
- Using an automated docketing system to maintain the required fees, renewals, and declarations
- Working with your company to establish guidelines for consistent use of all trademarks
- Protecting against unauthorized use of your trademarks on the internet and domain names
- Initiating UDRP actions against cyberpirates and cybersquatters
- Opposing third parties who attempt to register similar marks
- Litigating trademark infringements
Our expertise in trademarks has also been recognized in the industry. The 2004 Annual Report for Name Protect Trademark Insider® ranked Fulwider Patton LLP as one of the Top 200 Trademark Law Firms.
With long-standing ties with Los Angeles and Long Beach and throughout California, Fulwider Patton LLP represents clients from throughout California, including Silicon Valley, the Tech Coast, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Century City, Marina del Rey, El Segundo, Torrance, Long Beach, City of Industry, Orange County, Irvine, and San Diego, as well as from across the nation and worldwide. Our Los Angeles office is conveniently located near the LAX International Airport at the Howard Hughes Center.
Fulwider Patton LLP represents clients from the United States, Europe and the Pacific Rim to protect their trademarks throughout the United States and the world from our offices in Los Angeles. For the widest possible protection of your rights, we work with a global network of intellectual property law firms.