Submitted by admin on
For many businesses, a strong patent portfolio provides a significant competitive advantage. Every patent lawyer at Fulwider Patton LLP understands and appreciates the importance of patents for commercial success. Obtaining and managing patent portfolios for companies large and small, our patent attorneys gain a thorough understanding of the client's overall business needs. Patents are valuable assets, and every patent attorney at Fulwider Patton LLP is committed to protecting them for our clients.
With backgrounds in science and engineering, our Los Angeles patent lawyers offer clients knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and effective counsel including:
- Working closely with inventors and technology managers on invention disclosures and records of invention
- Filing and prosecuting patent applications
- Preparing concise, effective patent claims
- Using an automated docketing system to assure that all fee requirements are met in a timely fashion
- Helping clients with patent licensing issues
- Conducting due diligence investigations of patent portfolios
- Performing clearance studies to evaluate new products in view of other patents
- Researching and writing opinion letters on patent issues
- Writing and answering cease and desist letters
- Establishing international protection through a global network of intellectual property resources
- Litigating patent disputes in court, on appeal, or in arbitration
- Portfoilo management
Fulwider Patton LLP is the oldest patent law firm in Los Angeles, specializing in all aspects of patent law including patent drafting, prosecution, litigation, and licensing. You can search for issued patents prosecuted by Fulwider Patton lawyers by clicking here. A recognized leader in patent law, the Fulwider law firm has prosecuted thousands of patents including patent appeals to the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences, and to Federal Circuit which hears appeals from the Patent Office. Our Los Angeles patent lawyers communicate and interact with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on a regular basis.
Our attorneys' expertise in patent law has also been recognized in the industry. Fulwider Patton LLP has been ranked in the list of the Top Patent Firms by Intellectual Property Today.
Fulwider Patton LLP has long-standing ties with Los Angeles and Long Beach and throughout California. As a Los Angeles based IP law firm, Fulwider Patton LLP represents clients from throughout California, including Silicon Valley, the Tech Coast, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Century City, Marina del Rey, El Segundo, Torrance, Long Beach, City of Industry, Orange County, Irvine, and San Diego, as well as from across the nation and worldwide. Our Los Angeles office is conveniently located near the LAX International Airport at the Howard Hughes Center. Fulwider Patton LLP represents clients throughout California and the United States, Europe and the Pacific Rim from our offices in Los Angeles.