The consequences of litigation over intellectual property can make or break a company. Have an experienced legal team on your side.
Fulwider Patton LLP has succeeded in "bet-the-company" litigation by:
- Investigating the facts in discovery and analyzing potential legal theories consistent with the facts
- Preparing cases for trial with close attention to detail and careful consideration of persuasive arguments
- Having a thorough knowledge of legal procedure and the rules of evidence
- Assuring that our clients are an important part of the litigation team
- Presenting a case so that jurors can understand and appreciate the facts and the law
In addition to their legal credentials, the patent attorneys at Fulwider Patton LLP have backgrounds in engineering and science such as electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, biology, and physics. Understanding the technology is important because this underlying substantive expertise is necessary for litigating patent cases the way they should be litigated.
Fulwider Patton LLP represents clients in courts throughout California and the United States from our offices in Los Angeles. In addition to having represented clients in U.S. District Courts in California, Delaware, Indiana, Minnesota, and other jurisdictions, we have also taken patent appeals to the U.S. Court of Appeals of the Federal Circuit in Washington, DC.
Fulwider Patton LLP has also represented clients before administrative agencies such as the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, the International Trade Commission, and the National Arbitration Forum (domain name disputes). We have also represented clients before the US International Trade Commission in Section 337 actions.